Thursday, June 22, 2006

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Today is day #3 that the house has been on the market. Here is a link to our listing on our realtor's site.

Still no idea where we are going to end up when the dust settles. Today I joked to Jennifer that when escrow closes and we get our money we should surprise everyone by moving to someplace unexpected like Montana or South America.

Tonight was my one night to come home from work and relax - as much as you can relax while struggling to keep your house in showroom condition. I started the week with a late, but fun, evening as my 6-year old son took me to San Francisco for a father's day Giants game. Yesterday I had a client appointment; Thursday I am travelling to Sacramento to meet with some friends to plan the wedding ceremony I am officiating for them the weekend after next. And Friday Jennifer is going out with her girlfriends, so I get to be Mr. Mom for the night - a little extra work, but also a lot of fun.

I signed up for my first law seminar today - "Time Bombs in the California Workplace: From 'You're Hired' to 'You're Fired'". I'm definitely interested in doing some business law, so this should turn out to be interesting and informative.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home