Thursday, April 27, 2006

Another Letter

"Thank you for your interest in [firm name]. We enjoyed reviewing your resume and wish to compliment you on your achievements thus far. Unfortunately, we do not have a position at this time which matches your educational background and work experience. We do, however, wish you every success in the future."

=====

Met with my second client in two nights tonight, and I have started to realize that I enjoy talking about legal issues and the law. I am excited to meet with clients and help them with their issues. The other day I about had a panic attack while planning the business side of my practice (advertising, budgeting, etc.), and I had to take a step back and think, just focus on helping people and the rest will take care of itself. I know that optimism alone won't pay the office rent, but it helps me focus my energy in a positive direction. Hopefully this will help me grow the practice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home